1. The extrusion equipment is composed of a material feeding system, extruding system, cutting system, heating system, transmission system and control system.
2. Implementing frequency conversion technology, the feeding system, extruding system and cutting system all provide high automation, stable performance and adjustable speed.
3. With the assistance of automatic lubrication and cooling system, the twin screw extruder runs safely and stably.
4. The feeding process is stable and reliable due to twin screw extrusion.
5. Anti-abrasion and anti-fatigue screws are used for a long service life.
6. Screws with different structures are available to satisfy different manufacturing demands.
|Model||Installed Power||Power Consumption||Power of Main Motor||Production capacity||Dimensions||Applications|
|SX90-II||115.9KW||55KW||90KW||800-1000 kg/h||6.0×2.5×3.5 m||Pet/ Protein/ Snack Food|
|SX85-II||78KW||55KW||55KW||300-500 kg/h||4.0×1.2×3.0 m||Pet/ Protein/ Snack Food|
|SX65-I||60KW||45KW||30KW||150-200 kg/h||3.5×1.0×1.8 m||Pet/ Protein/ Snack Food|
|SX65-IIIA||35KW||28KW||22KW||120-150 kg/h||2.5×1.0×1.8 m||Fried or Unfried Food|
|SX65-IIIB||35KW||28KW||22KW||120-150 kg/h||3.5×1.0×1.8 m||Fried or Un-fried Food|